Who is looking forward to 2023? Be on the lookout as we have a new look coming to our webpage and merchandise. New styles to share soon!
Inside The Heart Of A Woman Broken By A Narcissist
Reposted from: https://kiddy.org.uk/inside-the-heart-of-a-woman-broken-by-a-narcissist/
By Kiddy First –
June 29, 2018
He came into her life like the most welcome guest. He was everything she ever wished for…or at least he seemed to be. He walked through her life spreading his charm everywhere. That unexplainable charm… nobody could help themselves but fall for it.
And he left damaging footprints. He stepped on her self-confidence and self-worth so proudly, without any fear that he might harm her. And he did. He created a total mess in her head.
He set a fire and watched it burn. A narcissist broke her soft, fragile heart.
Now, even though this strong woman broke free from that toxic relationship, she can’t put the broken pieces of her heart together. She is still the victim of all the painful memories of the narcissistic abuse.
She feels empty and scared.
She feels lost. She can’t see through the darkness and find the light. She can’t choose the right path. This woman is broken in her thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
She can’t escape her memories; they have been haunting her everywhere. She fears them. She fears her new life. She is even scared to feel, so she avoids everything but fear. Her fear becomes her best company.
She doesn’t trust anyone.
All those manipulations and tortures killed her last bit of hope for a better tomorrow. She lost her faith in people. She is scared to trust anyone. She already trusted and gave her heart to a narcissist.
What did he do? He played a disrespectful game with her heart. She betrayed her trust. Therefore, she is afraid to share her life with someone else.
She is afraid to love again.
This woman believed in a true love, but she was never loved. She was manipulated. She was humiliated. Because of that, she feels she doesn’t deserve to be loved. She feels incapable to give love.
He heart was torn apart. How can a broken heart flutter again with the same warmth? Love has brought her nothing more than pain.
She needs someone who will heal the wounds of her heart.
This woman needs someone who will accept and respect her. A helping hand that will lead her through the dark storm; someone who will fill her heart with love and her spirit with faith and hope.
This woman needs someone with whom she will forget the past and enjoy all the beauty of the present moment. She needs someone who will heal her broken heart and make her whole again.
She needs someone who will show her what real love looks like.
This woman needs someone who will be with her through thick and thin, someone who will never give up on her no matter what happens.
She needs someone who will be everything that the narcissist wasn’t.
To all women whose heart has been broken by a narcissist: You deserve to be loved the right way. Believe in yourself. Keep your head up and your wonderful heart strong.
7 Things to Know Before Dating the Girl With a Soft Heart but an Anxious Mind
Reposted from: http://www.puckermob.com/moblog/7-things-to-know-before-dating-the-girl-with-a-soft-heart-but-an-anxious-mind
By Erica Alisse
To have a soft heart means that she has a big heart.
She’s full of compassion, empathy, and vulnerability. You’ll never find a girl who cares about you as deeply as she will.
Sponsored Content on Puckermob
It can be hard to be a soft-hearted girl in this tough world.
This is especially true when her soft heart is deepened by an anxious mind. When the two are combined, her vulnerability makes her overly sensitive and restless. She worries more than she should, and she feels more intensely than most.
It may be hard at times, but she’s definitely worth it.
So, before you date this girl, here are a few things you should know:
1. She’s incredibly fragile. Little things feel monumental to her. Something that may seem petty or insignificant to you may mean the world to her. So please remember to be sensitive, and try to see her side of things.
2. She’s not very good at expressing how she feels. She may try to, but the words never seem to come out right. She’s so scared of hurting your feelings that she tends to hold back, and it often gets misinterpreted or misconstrued.
3. So before you overreact or get mad at her, remember what’s in her heart. Know that she would never ever intentionally do or say anything to hurt you, so please give her the benefit of the doubt before making assumptions.
4. To her, you’re her whole world. When a girl like that falls in love with you, she falls hard. It’s a genuine, life-altering kind of love. You can break her heart with a single comment or action if you aren’t careful.
5. She’s terrified you are going to leave at any moment. She knows she can be hard to deal with at times, and deep down she’s scared she isn’t worth your love. She needs you to remind her regularly how you feel.
6. She gets attached easily. She has a huge heart, and it doesn’t take much for her to let you in it. This goes for everyone and everything she encounters. Her heart bleeds for anyone struggling or hurting, and she’s likely to feel that pain as her own.
7. The worst thing you can do to her is make her feel neglected. She feels the hurt in every corner of her heart. Don’t ever yell or walk out on her, and above all, never give her the silent treatment or push her away. She will think you’re leaving for good, and it will break her heart in a way she may never fully recover from.
So please, if you do find this girl, take care of her precious heart. She is a rare jewel that you won’t be lucky enough to find twice.
Hold her tight and protect her from all the things in this world that might destroy it. Guard her heart with your own, and never ever let her go.